Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A Toshiba 46G310U Review

When I was shopping for a television perfect for my family room, of course I had many options. After careful consideration, I decided I wanted a Toshiba. All my friends with Toshiba's have loved their televisions and watching them in their homes let me see how crisp, clear and vibrant the picture quality is. I have a husband who just loves to play video games, and the sound quality and audio capabilities of a Toshiba will make his gaming experience more fun. Plus, my friends told me most Toshiba televisions come with USB ports that make plugging in gaming devices, DVD players, i Pods and other electronics a snap.

Narrowing down the choice to buy a Toshiba was easy, the hard part was deciding which Toshiba model to purchase. Toshiba offers a full range of televisions to suit any room or viewing style, but I decided on the Toshiba 46G310U. The Toshiba 46G310U looks great, offers premium sound and picture quality, is easy to install and use and is a budget friendly choice. Turning our family room into a media room was easy with the new Toshiba 46G310U, all I needed to add after installing the television was a big bucket of popcorn and it felt and sounded like we were watching the silver screen.

Invisible Speaker Design
The Toshiba 46G310U features invisible speakers. The LCD television produces clear, crisp, natural sound that enhances movies and game play. Free from the clutter of wires running from the television to a large, cumbersome set of speakers, the invisible speaker design in the Toshiba 46G310U creates a sleek, streamlined look that works in any room or home.

HDMI
The three port HDMI capability offered by Toshiba 46G310U makes connectivity a breeze. Usually, I need help getting my DVD player and stereo hooked into my television's surround sound system, but with this Toshiba, I was able to plug in my devices and start listening to my favorite movies and listening to my favorite music.

Clear Frame Rating Technology
Using advanced measuring techniques to gauge the clarity of fast moving screen images, Toshiba has incorporated technology to make fast images as crisp and bright as stationary images. No more blurry images of fast car chases or sporting events, you will capture every detail thanks to Toshiba's Clear Frame technology.

Just so you have a good idea of what the Toshiba 46G310U offers, here is a break down of some of the benefits, features and specifications of this model.

*1080p Resolution: View colors and details like never before.
*Clear Frame 120Hz: Using advanced computer processing,        Clear Frame improves picture clarity and reduces motion blur.
*Hi-Resolution PC Input. Enjoy clear, high definition images by connecting your PC and TV.
*3 HDMI. Connect to high-definition video, and amazing clear surround sound easily in one cable.
*Action has never looked better! Using advanced computer processing, Clear Frame 120Hz improves picture clarity and reduces motion blur
*Invisible stereo speaker design allows LCD HD TVs to provide clear, natural sound that makes movies and gaming so much more enjoyable.
*Display Size: 46 inches
*Image Aspect Ratio: 16:09
*Resolution: 1080p
*Refresh Rate: 120

With twenty-four online reviews at Amazon rating the Toshiba 46G310U an average of four stars, you can see why this affordable, technologically advanced television found a place in my home. One reviewer mentioned eye strain from positioning themselves too close to the television, so I simply repositioned our furniture to provide more room and to make sure that would not be a problem.

The Toshiba 46G310U makes an affordable option for high definition, LCD television viewing. With invisible speakers, HDMI connectivity, Clear Frame technology, gaming options and more, this Toshiba model has everything you need to create a family or media room your friends and family will love. Installation is easy, simply mount the television or use the swivel stand, plug in your television and other devices and start watching. Hosting movie night, game night, Super Bowl parties, Oscar Awards show parties and more will be fun new ways you can gather friends and family and enjoy your Toshiba television. Shop for Toshiba products online or visit national retailers to browse the selection and find the model that is right for you. I am sure that like me, once you have done you research you will decide on a Toshiba. I love the Toshiba 46G310U I bought for my family and home and encourage you to shop for and buy this television model. Once you experience its clear, crisp sound and image capabilities, you will understand why Toshiba is a world leader in television and electronics and technology. Buying a Toshiba product means you are buying quality you can rely on for years to come and you will derive hours of entertainment enjoyment from your Toshiba 46G310U LCD television.


0 comments: